the kick

Today I ask myself that question every girl ask herself once in a while; "how hard can I kick a man in the balls without unabling him having child". My thouths were decepted by the idea that if you care about his future kids, you don't want to kick his balls that bad. Which is very sad, because you are talking about it out loud, in english and in british accent about something you are not brave enough to do. Though it serously crossed you're mind.
Than, how about punching him in the face? It would be awkard to leave a mark or something, and people would ask again later, and you wouldn't be able to explain that you had a fair reason to do it. But you could explain to him, and him only, quoting his break up speach: that punching him in the face was the only thing you could do at the time, and that you didn't mean to hurt him, thought you knew it was inevitable. And that you're not gonna to appolagize because you would do the same thing if you were in that situation again. And that you still adimired him for the great person he is, and wishes to remain friends.
Imagine that, I could say that without lying once.
And it crossed your mind he wouldn't get that it was him you were quoting, because he'd be too busy acheing about his face. What a sissy! He didn't saw me cry, I'll tell you that.
And I was fair enough to care about his kids...

1 comment: