that's what I want

I know what I want.
You act like you don't. So do you, by the way. Actually, you too, come to think of it!

I am surrounded by confused men sending mixed messages. It makes no sense that women are supposed to be the complicated gender.

Guy number one tells me he loves me, then says the same to someone else. All I want is the truth.

Guy number two touches my thighs, then says the time isn't right. All I want is some fun.

Guy number three doesn't respond, but later looks deep into my eyes, and then disappears, and then touches my thighs (am I really misinterpreting all this thigh-touching that's been going on?). All I want is something casual.


You guys figure it out, and call me when you do, hoping I haven't changed my mind by then. Wouldn't it be nice...

No comments: